A feeling of excitement about something that is going to happen in the near future.
An unpleasant situation that is difficult to get out of.
The most basic level of an activity or organization.
February 18th-24th, 2018
What does it mean to take a calculated risk? How can you listen to your heart when your head says no? When will be your moment to shine? The simplest answer to all these questions is to have faith in the midst of your circumstances, situation and environment that a bigger opportunity is waiting for you on the other side of all your fears. Some might say it was the right time and right place to make a move, I would call it following my curiosity. The story of convincing the border patrol that I was entering the isolation of the United Kingdon to study abroad, while already studying abroad and a lonely engineer finding his way through an emotional and highly passionate group of future economists, diplomats and young men and woman who will change the world starts here…
Inspiring delight, pleasure, or admiration; extremely good; marvelous. Continue reading “herrlich”
A way of dealing with a situation or problem.
1. One article can change everything.
2. Social Media has compromised the Press’s ability to vet politicians messages for propaganda.
3. Politicians spend millions of dollars trying to make millions of friends.
4. The most durable journalism is done by outsiders looking in.
5. Seeing what’s in front of your nose demands a constant struggle.
6. Journalist’s are tasked with rebuilding public trust.
7. Don’t take things personally – it’s just politics.
8. At the end of your feelings is nothing. But at the end of principles is a promise.
9. Sacrifice what you are, for what you will become.
10. Trump’s hats are like red sprinkles atop of a great melting mass of vanilla ice cream